Remember way back when television shows would periodically run a clip show and try to pass it off as a brand-new episode? It was nearly always disappointing. You'd look forward to a new episode all week and when the time finally arrived, here was a steaming turd, chock full of previously aired footage packaged in a flimsy pretext.
Well, at least now I can sympathize with the motivation behind the dreaded clip show...
My sister’s wedding was this past weekend and as her 'Maid' of Honour it was a pretty hectic week. I'm still recovering and I haven't been able to focus on the website or the blog. The Instagram account has also been all but dormant this past week. My sincerest apologies. I'll get things back on track in the next few days.
That being said - here are some articles from around the interwebs, which I'll think you'll find interesting:
- Know that you own your images. And remember to always ask permission before using the work of another photographer.
- Looks like computers will soon be able to replace professional artists. Bummer. Soon, you won't have to try to accomplish anything, Google will have already done it.
- Are you reaching the limits of the stock camera app on your smartphone? Have a look at this and then put off buying another expensive camera you won't have with you when you need it.
- Don't ever let anyone tell you that Selfies aren't dangerous. They are!
- A read that becomes more pertinent with every passing week - the power of protest photography.
I'll be back next week with a fresh new post. Until then - I need some sleep!!